The 2024 Pan-American Marine Energy Conference (PAMEC) is an in-person Conference in Barranquilla, Colombia to be held held January 22-24, 2024 with workshops on January 19-21 at the campus of the Universidad del Norte.
Registration for the 3-day conference program includes keynotes presenters, plenary sessions, abstract presentations, break-out sessions and formal and private networking opportunities. Several workshops are being offered in advance of the conference. Highlights include:
- Pre-Conference Workshops (Friday & Saturday)
- Welcome Reception (Sunday)
- Plenary Sessions & Research Presentations (Monday to Wednesday)
- Poster Sessions
- Light breakfast, snacks and Lunch daily
- Gala Dinner (Tuesday)
- Networking & Cultural Activities
PAMEC is now accepting Expressions of Interest to submit an extended abstract for presentation at PAMEC 2024 through March 15, 2023. The deadline for extended abstracts is June 26, 2023.