Tethys is a database that brings information on the environmental effects of wind and marine energy to the public. It provides access to thousands of documents, events, projects, and resources around the world.
- Knowledge Base: A table listing all content with advanced filtering and sorting capabilities for easy searching.
- Map Viewer: A subset of all content that can be identified with a geographic location can be viewed spatially on a map.
- Events Calendar: A calendar that highlights international events pertaining to marine and wind energy and the environment.
- OES-Environmental Metadata: Collected environmental information from marine energy project sites and research studies around the world.
- Offshore Wind Metadata: Collected environmental information from offshore wind project sites around the world.