The University of Plymouth is hosting the 14th European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference on 5th to 9th September 2021, and welcoming the wave and tidal community to the city of Plymouth.
EWTEC 2021 Themes:
- Wave / tidal resource characterization.
- Wave / tidal device development and testing.
- Wave / tidal hydrodynamic modelling.
- Grid integration, PTO & control.
- Station keeping, moorings and foundations.
- Structural mechanics – materials, fatigue, loadings.
- Environmental impact and appraisal.
- Operations, maintenance and decommissioning.
- Economical, social, legal and political aspects of ocean energy.
The following is a list of papers and presentations produced by this event.
Displaying 5 results