Lews Castle College is a further and higher education college in the Western Isles of Scotland. The main campus is in the grounds ofLews Castle, Stornoway. The College also has two learning centres in Benbecula and Barra. The College is part of the University of the Highlands and Islands.
The College opened in 1953, its first principal was Colonel John Macsween. It was originally run by the local authority. It had 83 students and 9 full-time faculty members. In 1993, the College became an independent entity under the Further and Higher Education (Scotland) Act 1992.