One of the missions of Tethys is to provide you with connections to other organizations, databases, and people that are involved in researching the environmental effects of wind and marine renewable energy. There are a couple of available resources that accomplish this:
- Organizations - As relevant documents are added to Tethys, author affiliations and sponsoring organizations are tagged associated for each publication. These organizations are compiled in this list where each organization provides basic information and a list of publications by that organization.
- Databases - Other databases that are dealing with wind and marine renewable energy are listed, with a basic description of the database.
- Regulatory - Basic summaries of regulatory processes are provided for each nation involved in Ocean Energy Systems (OES).
- Tethys Community - This page may only be viewed by logged in users. Those with a Tethys user account may choose to be listed here. Contact information is provided to promote networking.
- WREN Community - This is a protected page only available to WREN members.
- Annex IV Community - This is a protected page only available to Annex IV members.