With up to 400 attendees each year, the Symposium on Energy in the 21st Century, provides a gathering venue for a diverse community to join together in a non-partisan, multidisciplinary learning experience and conversation on sustainability and renewable energy. The attendees range from prominent industry professionals to students and interested citizens. Commissioners, mayors, developers, architects, lawyers, engineers, farmers, many college students, all who are interested in the future of renewable energy with the most cutting edge policy being discussed.
The agenda for the 15th Annual Symposium is still being developed, but topics from the 14th Annual Symposium covered:
- Resiliency of the Grid: NYS Initiative
- Offshore Wind in New York State - Progress/Potential
- Accelerating New York's transition to a cleaner and more resilient energy
- Electrification of the Energy Sector: Are the jobs Resilent as Well?
- Safety and reliability of the Northeastern Grid with integration of renewable energy sources
- Financial, policy and market developments in the solar industry