This area hosts audio/video recordings and other multimedia derived from live events held online or in person, provided to enhance your learning experience. You will be able to find the following:
- Environmental Webinars - Webinars on environmental effects of marine or wind energy, hosted by US DOE, OES-Environmental (formerly known as Annex IV), WREN, and other organizations.
- Conferences and Workshops - Presentations, reports, and video from conferences and workshops on environmental effects of marine or wind energy.
- Expert Forums - Online discussions among invited scientific and engineering experts on focused research topics of concern to marine energy development.
- Tethys Blasts - Bi-weekly newsletter highlighting new information and events available on Tethys, as well as recent news in renewable energy.
- Tethys Stories - Brief descriptions of programs, organizations, or topics of interest in renewable marine energy.