This area hosts audio/video recordings and other multimedia derived from live events held online or in person, provided to enhance your learning experience. You will be able to find the following:
- Environmental Webinars: Webinars on environmental effects of marine or wind energy, hosted by US DOE, Annex IV, WREN, and other organizations.
- Conferences and Workshops: Presentations, reports, and video from conferences and workshops on environmental effects of marine or wind energy.
- MRE Expert Forums: Online discussions among invited scientific and engineering experts on focused research topics of concern to marine energy development.
- Tethys Blasts: Bi-weekly newsletter highlighting new information and events available on Tethys, as well as recent news in renewable energy.
- Tethys Stories: Brief descriptions of programs, organizations, or topics of interest in marine and wind energy.
- Podcasts: Links to podcast episodes that have featured the work of OES-Environmental.