If you are new to Tethys or wish to know the background behind the project and associated international programs, these pages will provide the detail you need:
- About Tethys: Tethys is the website that functions as a platform to facilitate several collaborative and outreach programs.
- About OES-Environmental: OES-Environmental is an international collaboration program that looks at the environmental effects of marine energy, including wave and tidal.
- About WREN: WREN is an international collaboration program that looks at the environmental effects of wind energy, land-based and offshore.
- About SEER: SEER is a project that synthesizes environmental effects of offshore wind in the United States.
- Contributing to Tethys: If you wish to contribute information to any of the above projects, this will provide details.