Coalesce Research Group is very pleased to welcome you to participate at their “International Conference on Renewable & Sustainable technologies” on June 22-24, 2020 at Rome, Italy with the theme “Navigating the Future: A Spectrum of Innovations for next-generation”. Their aim is to bring together a unique and international mix of experts like nanotechnologist, material scientists, energy scientists, research academicians, energy professionals, energy technologists & prospective students to share information and ideas about the recent advances in the field of renewable energy & sustainable technologies and the development of quality & quantity of production.
Energytech 2020 Conference includes the series of Oral Talks, Poster Presentations, Workshops & Exhibitions by Industries, Academicians, Professors, Young Forum Researchers & Students.
- Renewable Energy and Resources
- Sustainable engineering and Energy Technologies
- Energy Materials
- Sustaionable Development
- Green Buildings and Green Architecture
- Energy Storage and Conversion
- Batteries and Fuel Cells
- Air, Water, and Solid Waste Management
- Pollution Control Techniques
- Bioenergy and Biotechnology
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Power and Energy Engineering
- Environmental Technologies
- Global Warming and Bioremediation