Over the years, specialty tools have been created by OES-Environmental, WREN, or requested by the Tethys community via the annual peer review. Some of these tools are linked with other content on Tethys, while others may be stand-alone assessments. The following are the available tools and resources:
- OES-Environmental Metadata: Collected environmental information from marine energy project sites and research studies around the world.
- MRE Monitoring Datasets Discoverability Matrix: An interactive tool that classifies monitoring datasets from already consented (or permitted) projects and research studies for six key environmental stressors.
- MRE Data Portal: A table listing information about post-installation monitoring collected around marine energy devices.
- MRE Management Measures Tool: A tool generating possible management measures to safeguard marine animals and habitats, meant to aid marine energy developers.
- MRE Regulatory Frameworks: Basic summaries are provided for each nation involved in Ocean Energy Systems (OES).