One of the primary functions of Tethys is to provide access to information, including publications, metadata collected through Annex IV, events, and more. There are several locations where this content is housed:
- Knowledge Base - A table listing all content with advanced filtering and sorting capabilities for easy searching.
- Map Viewer - A subset of all content that can be identified with a geographic location can be viewed spatially on a map.
- Events Calendar - A calendar that highlights international events pertaining to wind and marine renewable energy and the environment.
- Data Portal - A table listing information about post-installation monitoring collected around MRE devices.
- Management Measures Tool - A tool generating possible management measures to safeguard marine animals and habitats, meant to aid MRE developers.