Max Planck Society
The Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science (German: Max-Planck-Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Wissenschaften e. V.; abbreviated MPG) is a formally independent non-governmental and non-profit association of German research institutes founded in 1911 as the Kaiser Wilhelm Society and renamed the Max Planck Society in 1948 in honor of its former president, theoretical physicist Max Planck. The society is funded by the federal and state governments of Germany.
Affiliated Marine and Wind Energy Environmental Documents
|Pelagic effects of offshore wind farm foundations in the stratified North Sea||Floeter, J., van Beusekom, J., Auch, D.||Journal Article||Wind Energy, Fixed Offshore Wind||Physical Environment, Fish, Pelagic Fish|