Kentucky State University
Kentucky State University is a public, comprehensive, historically black land-grant university committed to advancing the Commonwealth of Kentucky, enhancing society, and impacting individuals by providing quality teaching with a foundation in liberal studies, scholarly research, and public service to enable productive lives within the diverse global economy.
Kentucky State University prepares today’s students as global citizens, lifelong learners and problem solvers. To accomplish this, Kentucky State University must challenge itself and its students to be the best. It must recognize its strengths, expand and excel. Notwithstanding, it must also welcome change and quality improvement. By doing so, KSU will gain widespread recognition as one of the region’s strongest universities. As a university of distinction, Kentucky State University will create an environment where:
- Students are first.
- Diversity is valued, understood and respected.
- Diverse, motivated and talented students, staff and faculty are actively recruited and retained.
- An intellectual environment conducive to leadership in teaching, research and community service is encouraged and supported.
- Effective teaching is promoted both inside and outside the classroom.
- Students are taught how to obtain, evaluate and use information.
- Learning is lifelong.
- Effective and efficient fiscal management by the administration is the norm.
- Collegiality is the norm, not the exception.
- Each person is a change agent.
- Excellence starts with me.
Through the core values, we- the faculty, staff, administration and students of Kentucky State University – communicate to all our stakeholders and constituents the way in which we choose to do business
Affiliated Marine and Wind Energy Environmental Documents
|Birds not in flight: using camera traps to observe ground use of birds at a wind-energy facility||Puffer, S., Tennant, L., Lovich, J.||Journal Article||Wind Energy, Land-Based Wind||Birds|