This public webinar will share the information from several chapters in the 2020 State of the Science Report. This webinar will include presentations on:
- Underwater Noise by Brian Polagye and/or Christopher Bassett (University of Washington)
- Electromagnetic Fields by Andrew Gill (CEFAS: Center for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science)
- Changes in Habitats by Lenaig Hemery (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Oceanographic Systems by Jonathan Whiting (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Mooring Entanglement by Lysel Garavelli (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
Additional information for accessing the webinar will be coming soon.