The EERA JP Wind & SETWind Annual Event aims for knowledge exchange, network opportunities and inspiration for new research topics. It is intended to focus on R&I priorities and technology development visions.
The important topics in the Annual event are:
- Digitalisation and asset management for wind energy
- Floating wind; Recent developments, knowledge gaps and urgent research priorities
- Wind energy system integration, how are we going to use the energy of the large-scale offshore wind power in our energy system.
- Towards multi-scale wind flow modelling and measurements
- Social considerations while implementing onshore wind
- Sustainability and circular economy; material availability and usage
The annual event will have a strong focus on the development of the Lighthouse Initiatives. The Lighthouse initiatives that are pursued by EERA JP Wind are:
- Floating offshore wind technology to make floating offshore wind cost competitive and
- Integration of large-scale offshore wind energy to enable the future reliable operation and zero emission of the power system.
The call for abstracts is open until 8 August 2021.