EERA DeepWind Conference 2022 is an international event aiming to present the best on-going research and innovation related to deep sea offshore wind farms, both bottom-fixed and floating. The conference is hosted by SINTEF and NTNU and organized in cooperation with the European Energy Research Alliance (EERA) joint programme on wind energy. The programme will include a mix of plenary presentations with broad appeal and presentations in parallel sessions or by posters on specific offshore wind science and technology themes.
The conference topics are:
- New turbine and generator technology
- Grid connection and power system integration
- Met-ocean conditions
- Operation & maintenance
- Installation and sub-structures
- Wind farm optimisation
- Experimental testing and validation
- Wind farm control systems
- Energy transition perspectives
Abstracts are due by 15 October 2021.