The National Renewable Energy Laboratory and Renewable Energy Wildlife Institute are hosting a Technology and Innovation in Wind Energy and Wildlife webinar series to explore the evolution of turbine technology. The third webinar, "Wind Wildlife Research Meeting Technology & Innovation Discussions Continued ", will take place from 2:00-3:00pm EST (7:00-8:00pm UTC) on 16 February 2023. Register here.
This webinar will synthesize the discussions at the WWRM, as well as the lessons learned and outcomes from those discussions. It will also identify a path forward for wind energy and wildlife technologies.
- Taber Allison, Renewable Energy Wildlife Institute (Moderator)
- Sarah Fritts, Texas State University
- Adam Rusk, Stantec
- Greg Forcey, Normandeau Associates, Inc.
- Jennifer Stucker, Western EcoSystems Technology, Inc.
- Technology and Innovation in Wind Energy and Wildlife Webinar #3: Technology Acceptance Workshop Results: Acceptance, Online, 9 February 2023
- Technology and Innovation in Wind Energy and Wildlife Webinar #2: Technology Acceptance Workshop Results: From the Bench to the Field, Online, 31 January 2023
- Technology and Innovation in Wind Energy and Wildlife Webinar #1: The Future of Wind Energy Technology and Wildlife Considerations, Online, 26 January 2023