Join Marine Renewables Canada for their annual East Coast Summer Event, taking place on August 15, 2019 in Halifax, NS. This year, attendees can benefit from two (2) events in one (1) day – an afternoon industry update/session followed by an evening networking event.
Industry Update Session ~ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Pier 21
Featuring updates on tidal energy projects plus future outlook and insight on new market opportunities for offshore wind, tidal, wave, river current, and other clean marine.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jason Hayman, Managing Director, Sustainable Marine Energy
- Sarah Thomas, Project Manager, Uisce Tapa, DP Energy
- Ross Sinclaire, Founder and Co-CEO, Jupiter Hydro
- Tony Wright, General Manager, Fundy Ocean Research Center for Energy (FORCE)
- Alisdair McLean, Executive Director, Offshore Energy Research Association (OERA)
- John Shaw, Research Scientist, Natural Resources Canada/Geological Survey of Canada
- Sue Barr, Chair, Marine Energy Council (UK)
- Jean-Christophe Allo, Commercial Director, SABELLA
- Richard Levitan, President, Levitan & Associates, Inc
Nautical Networking Event ~ 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm, Seaport Farmer’s Market
Our annual summer event, this time at the market’s rooftop patio. Enjoy delicious food, beverages and live entertainment while networking under the sun with an ocean view.