The Marine Technology Society and the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society are hosting the Global OCEANS 2021 San Diego – Porto Conference & Exhibition virtually and in San Diego, CA from September 20-23, 2021.
OCEANS is the bi-annual event for global marine technologists, engineers, students, government officials, lawyers, and advocates. These industry thought leaders gather for four days to highlight relevant topics and current trends, while creating a community of learners and influencers who consistently advance research, practices, and policies for the marine field.
This prestigious conference and exhibition draws an audience of more than 2,000 attendees and features:
- Over 500 professionally reviewed technical papers, including sessions focused on local themes.
- Plenary sessions with leaders from industry, academia, the military and government.
- 100+ exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in products and services.
- A student poster session featuring outstanding projects from around the world and other student activities.
- Tutorials, workshops, demonstrations, government listening sessions, social and networking opportunities, professional field trips …and much, much more.
Live & Virtual: September 20-23, 2021
On-Demand: September 20 - October 22, 2021