OMAE 2013 is the ideal forum for researchers, engineers, managers, technicians and students from the scientific and industrial communities from around the world to:
- meet and present advances in technology and its scientific support;
- exchange ideas and experiences whilst promoting technological progress and its application in industry
- to promote international cooperation in ocean, offshore and arctic engineering.
The following is a list of papers and presentations produced by this event.
|Title||Author||Date Sort ascending||Technology||Stressor||Receptor|
|Extreme Sea Conditions in Shallow Water: Estimations Based on In-Situ Measurements||Le Crom, I., Perignon, Y., Saulnier, J.||Marine Energy, Wave|
Displaying 1 results
- 31st International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE 2012), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 1 July 2012
- 30th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore & Arctic Engineering (OMAE 2011), Rotterdam, the Netherlands, 19 June 2011
- 29th International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering (OMAE 2010), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 16 February 2010
- 28th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore & Arctic Engineering (OMAE 2009), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 31 May 2009
- 27th International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering (OMAE 2008), Estoril, Portugal, 15 June 2008