The OCEANS conferences, jointly sponsored by the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society (IEEE/OES) and the Marine Technology Society (MTS), attract up to a thousand attendees and exhibitors every year.
Global thought leaders and innovators in the areas of marine technology, engineering, science, research, and education will gather together at OCEANS 2023 Limerick event to learn and experience cutting-edge technologies in the field of marine science. Patrons will hear from industry experts and engineers regarding the latest research and innovations, discuss current environmental issues and policies affecting the field, and collaboratively work together to move the fields of marine technology and engineering forward.
- 5th October 2022– Abstracts submission opening
- 20th December 2022 – Deadline for abstract submission
- 30th December 2022– Deadline for tutorial proposals
- 20th February 2023–Acceptance notification
- 20th February 2023 – Opening registration
- 20th March 2023– Student poster acceptance notification
- 10th April 2023– Final paper upload and registration deadline
- 25th April 2023 –Deadline for the early bird registration fee