The 6th Annual UNC Clean Tech Summit is set for Thursday, February 28 and Friday, March 1, 2019. This event will bring industry thought leaders together with students, government and academia to explore the innovations and key issues that are shaping the clean tech economy in our state and throughout the Southeast. The two-day event will feature keynote speakers, panelists, mentorship programs, a career fair and a networking reception, among other ways to engage with leaders and future leaders in the clean tech industry.
Event themes will include:
- Ag tech
- Food waste
- Renewable energy
- Corporate sustainability
- Wind energy
- Coastal resiliency
- Finance + investment, and more!
A full agenda will be available in mid-December. Please check back then!
Our program will include:
- Keynote addresses: Clean tech industry leaders and key government officials.
- Panel discussions: Leaders in industry, government, academic and agriculture.
- Workshops: Collaboration with students and professionals to explore key issues.
- Networking Opportunities: Session breaks, reception, luncheons, and more.
- Mentor Program: Industry professionals and students are matched to connect about career paths, personal journeys, and more during the Summit.
- Career Fair: A new event at this year’s Summit that will provide in-person opportunities for industry professionals and students to discuss internships and jobs opportunities.