This conference will reset the dialogue on how to best develop wave and tidal energy technologies, going beyond LCOE to consider the wider set of socio-economic benefits delivered by Scottish industry. The event aims to debate the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead, learn about cutting-edge developments and set the agenda for the year ahead.
This conference will look at the following questions:
- What has the sector been delivering to date, and how can we best quantify that?
- What innovations are we seeing across technologies?
- What revenue support mechanisms is industry advocating for – and what’s the likelihood of government putting them into place?
- How to scale the sector?
The Marine Conference, Exhibition & Dinner is a must-attend for those involved in the wave and tidal energy sectors in Scotland:
- Hear about the latest UK and Scottish Government policy
- Discuss, debate and influence the decisions which are being taken to benefit the sector
- Meet with others to network and share ideas
Who should attend?
- The programme of speakers will bring together industry leaders, public sector representatives and investors to discuss the latest policy issues affecting wave and tidal energy in Scotland.