The project consortium formed under the Marine Alliance for Science and Technology for Scotland (MASTS) consists of scientists from Heriot Watt University, University of Edinburgh, University of Strathclyde, University of the Highlands and Islands, University of Swansea and the University of St Andrews together with Marine Scotland Science.
- Data Acquisistion and Processing for TeraWatt
- Tidal Stream and Wave Energy Array Scenarios for the Pentland Firth and Orkney Waters Strategic Area
- Representing Wave Energy Extraction in Regional Scale Numerical Models
- Modelling Energy Extraction in Tidal Flows
- Modelling the Impacts of Marine Energy Extraction on Non-Cohesive Sediment Transport and Morphodynamics
- Use of Ocean Colour Remote Sensing to Monitor Sea Surface Suspended Sediments
- Scoping the Impact Tidal and Wave Energy Extraction on Suspended Sediment Concentrations and Underwater Light Climate