The Event Calendar highlights key events from around the world related to marine renewable energy, including conferences, workshops, webinars, and more. Clicking on an event will show more information and link to the event organizer. While some of these events are hosted by Tethys, the majority are not, so queries about specific events should be sent to the event organizer. If you would like to recommend an event for this calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Webinar: Decarbonising the Blue Economy through accelerated adoption of ocean energy, September 22, 2021
- Webinar: FloTEC Webinar: Lessons learnt from developing the world’s most powerful tidal stream turbine, September 23, 2021
- Meeting: From seeds to needs: Regenerating ecosystems services to halt the biodiversity crisis, September 27, 2021
- Conference: 26th Biennial Coastal & Estuarine Research Federation Conference (CERF 2021), November 1, 2021
- Conference: Business Network for Offshore Wind 2022 International Partnering Forum (IPF), April 26, 2022