The Marine Technology Society and the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society partner to present OCEANS, bringing together 2,000 of the world’s leading marine professionals in an intimate and active coastal setting to network, collaborate, and learn about cutting-edge research, innovations, technologies, and applications in the marine technology and engineering fields. The OCEANS 2019 Marseille technical program and topics will focus on breakthrough practices and technologies for protecting and sustaining our oceans and coasts, and the positive economical outcome of working collaboratively in these efforts.
- Over 500 professionally reviewed technical papers, including sessions focused on local themes.
- Plenary sessions with leaders from industry, academia, the military and government.
- 100+ exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in products and services.
- A student poster session featuring outstanding projects from around the world and other student activities.
- Tutorials, workshops, demonstrations, government listening sessions, social and networking opportunities, professional field trips …and much, much more
Special Marseille topics:
- Oceans: A Keynote of the Climate Change
- Marine observatories
- Renewable energies
- Ocean noise evolution
- Marine life transformation
- Marine pollution
Standard OCEANS Technical topics:
- Underwater Acoustics and Acoustical Oceanography
- SONAR Signa/Image Processing and Communication
- Ocean Observing Platforms, Systems, and Instrumentation
- Remote Sensing
- Ocean Data Visualization, Modeling, and Information Management
- Marine Environment, Oceanography, and Meteorology
- Optics, Imaging, Vision, and E-M Systems
- Marine Law, Policy, Management, and Education
- Offshore Structures and Technology
- Ocean Vehicles and Floating Structures